Friday 19 July 2013

To distress or not to distress...
that is the question...


I'm a big fan of distressed furniture as its easy to live with 
& any scrapes can be disguised with a touch up of paint 
or a bit more distressing!
But this week I was asked to simply paint a table without distressing it...
hmmm...are people going neat on me?
is this the end of scruffy ...oops shabby chic furniture??
Not in my house  :)
but I'm happy to paint a piece of vintage furniture however you choose...
as always if you bagsy (or more politely select)  the furniture BEFORE its painted you are able to choose the finish & paint colour Free of charge!

Just ask to see photos of pieces waiting for their transformation 
when you next visit me at a fair - I've always got a barn full of tables, chairs & other curious vintage furniture waiting to be loved :)

vintage summer wishes xx




No comments:

Post a Comment