Tuesday 12 June 2012

Goodbye my lovely Pearl...
renamed Betty by her lovely new owners Yasmin & Grace
Enjoy holidays and high days in your little gem of a caravan!
much vintage love to all 3 of you  xx

and the start of a new adventure...the latest addition to the family
Meet my super sweet & pretty scruffy new camper - yet to be named.
We are going to spend this summer on the road hippy camper style - doing things we love.. like reading, eating & festival-ing!

St Augustine : ‘The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.’

1 comment:

  1. Just a little update from Betty! She has enjoyed the summer regardless of the rain with her new owners. She has settled into her new home on a farm and is having so much fun! Her owners mummy Yasmin and little Grace have already spent four weekends in her, being so close to nature (and weather) but also inside able to escapeinto the cosy and beautiful interior that is Betty! Thank you so much for my new lease of life and my adventures have really began now with my new family. I am much loved! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete