Tuesday 10 April 2012

Easter Holidays
Making the most of two weeks off!
I'm taking a break on my narrowboat for a few days..
its been rainy, windy & cold but this morning I woke up to sun
and the canal seems to be bursting with moorhen chicks!
They look just like floating black pom poms!
soooo cute!
And a side effect of rain is i have been eating mountains of cake 
whilst i curl up with a good book waiting for the rain to stop!
Back home tomorrow (full of cake) after a few days afloat!
(yes i ate the whole cake :)
Another adventure planned for Friday 13th April
as i'm off for a jolly day at Newarke Antique Fair 
Looking for fabulous new vintage items all for me..
oops i mean for my vintage stall of course :)
i'll be sure to take photos of my favourite treasures to share with you.




1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, soo cute!
    welcome springtime at last.
    laura x

    ReplyDelete